In the period 2020-2021 the Consortium EFIL–EIESP–CESIE implemented the Preparatory Action approved by the European Parliament and funded by the European Commission ‘Expert Network on Recognition of outcomes of learning periods abroad in general secondary education’.
The project outputs can be found at the European Commission’s European School Education Platform.
The project included:
- setting up of an Expert Network on Recognition of outcomes of learning periods abroad in general secondary education
- carrying an EU27 Member State analysis on the recognition practices
- developing guidelines and specific recommendations for the relevant stakeholders
- developing the content to feed an online information site
- producing a model training programme for competence-based assessment of mobile pupils
Check here the Project’s newsletters: