To endorse the campaign, please fill the form at the bottom of this page
#RecogniseStudyAbroad was endorsed by:
- Emilian Pavel, Member of the European Parliament
- Julie Ward, Member of the European Parliament
- Eva Maydell, Member of the European Parliament
- Momchil Nekov, Member of the European Parliament
- Other 51 MEPs who cosigned the Question for Oral Debate
- Vladimir Garko, Policy Officer at the European Commission
- Bernd Hirschberger, Phd, FIMCAP
- Tamara Gojkovic, Secretary General, Youth for Exchange and Understanding
- Rasmus Aberg, Director, Erasmus Student Network
For the full list of endorsers, click here.
Former Member of the European Parliament MEP Ulrike Lunacek (mandate ended in 2017) tells how the exchange experience changed her life and endorses recognition of study abroad!