The objective of the campaign #RecogniseStudyAbroad is to raise awareness among policy-makers and educational stakeholders about the lack of recognition of long-term pupil exchanges.
This campaign is led by European Educational Exchanges- Youth For Understanding (EEE-YFU) and the European Federation for Intercultural Learning (EFIL), in partnership with the European Parents Association (EPA), the European Association of History Educators (EUROCLIO), the Key Competence Network on School Eduation (KeyCoNet), and the Organising Bureau of European School Student Unions (OBESSU).
What we do:
- Unify voices among different educational stakeholders/ partners.
- Disseminate a letter to policy makers, to raise awareness and provide policy options/ solutions.
- Disseminate an endorsement letter to students and families, to ask for recognition in school after the study abroad period.
- Collect testimonies of students, parents, and teachers
- Raise the issue and show testimonies in different events at the European level.